Supporters Direct and Football Business Awards are pleased to announce the shortlist for this year's inaugural Club & Supporters Group relationship of the year award. We had a number of incredible entries and would like to thank everyone for their time in filling out and submitting the application form.
The following supporters groups and clubs have been shortlisted:
- Cambridge United FC and Cambridge Fans United
- Fulham FC and Fulham Supporters Trust
- Portsmouth FC and Pompey Supporters Trust
- Rochdale AFC and Dale Supporters Trust
- West Bromwich Albion FC and Proud Baggies
- Southend United FC and Shrimpers Supporters Trust
The aim of this award is to specifically highlight all the good work happening across the country at all levels of football. We want to celebrate the progressive, proactive and rewarding relationships that exist between supporters groups and their clubs.
We know solid partnerships can survive and thrive no matter what the performance looks like on the pitch. It's about time we celebrated it.
For more information on the Football Business Awards please click here.