The new organisation’s structure features a National Council which embeds within it fan representatives from clubs at Premier League, Championship, League One and League Two, and National Game (non-league) level.
Six individual fans were also elected and, in addition to this, supporter-owned clubs have their own specially-assigned representatives as does Fans for Diversity.
The newly-elected National Council representatives are:
- Katrina Law (Tottenham Hotspur Supporters\' Trust)
- Dave Pennington (Manchester United Supporters\' Trust)
- Dave Kelly (The Blue Union)
- Geoff Bielby (Hull City Supporters\' Trust)
- Rick Duniec (Leeds United Supporters\' Trust)
- Teddy Bellamy (Millwall Supporters\' Club)
EFL 1 & EFL 2
- Antony Wilkinson (Blackpool Supporters’ Trust)
- Roger Ellis (Sky Blue Trust)
- Rob Street (Billericay Town Supporters Society)
- Richard Tomkins (Hereford United)
- Simon Cope (Scarborough Athletic)
- Neil Le Milliere (Exeter City Supporters\' Trust)
- Tim Hillyer (Dons Trust)
- Nick Duckett (FC United of Manchester)
Fans for Diversity
- Chris Paouros (Proud Lilywhites)
- Malcolm Hirst (Port Vale Supporters\' Club)
- Shin Aujla (Apna Albion)
- Ally Simcock (Pint of Vale)
- David Michael (My Old Man Said)
- Dave Tomlinson (Sandbach Travelling Alex)
- Christine Seddon
- Fiona McGee
- Kristine Green
- Martin O\'Hara
- Peter Daykin
- Steve Powell
See all National Council member elected terms in the document below...
Both the EFL 1 & EFL 2, National Game, and supporter-owned club networks are entitled to three elected representatives, with the responsibility now with those networks to fill the remaining spaces.