Supporters Direct is a Registered Society, owned by our members. We have a board that is elected by our members, and we publish records of our board meetings regularly.
Here you can find our rules and membership policy for supporters\\\\\\\' trusts, as well as our own code of conduct and board membership policy for our directors.
If you would like to speak to someone about any of this information, please contact us.
Independent Examination guidance for members is also attached below. Currently the audit threshold for SD membership is linked to the charity audit threshold which is £1 million income.
- SD Rules Amended July 2012.pdf
- SD Complaints Policy.PDF
- SD Directors Code of Conduct Feb2017.pdf
- SD Elected Members Code of Conduct.pdf
- SD Election Policy.pdf
- SD Expenses Policy for Directors.pdf
- SD Membership Policy.pdf
- SD Standing Orders for General Meetings.PDF
- SD Councils Terms of Reference.pdf
- Board Membership Policy Feb2017.pdf